Barber Battle Holland
In this statement you can read how we handle the personal data we receive from you. We comply with the provisions of the AVG (General Personal Data Regulation), as stated in this privacy statement.
Our contact information:
Fabilous Barbershop *
T: (+31) 0 61870 2980
Personal data that we process
By visiting our website:
- We receive information based on your visit to our website. Examples of this are cookies. We use this data to get a better picture of our customers and to improve our services and website and adjust it to your personal preferences. For this we process the IP address of your device, the visited web or app page, click and surf behavior, the internet browser that you use, the duration of a visit or session.
- On our website you can fill in an application form to get more information about a service that we offer. We process the data, such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number to provide you with the best possible service.
Via communication through the use of Social Media:
- We are active on Social Media: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. If you contact us via Social Media, we process your data to contact you and to answer your questions.
By entering into an agreement with us:
- We process your personal data in order to execute the agreement as well as possible and to keep in touch with you about the service provided.
- Providing and invoicing our services.
- Sending our newsletters.
- Processing your order and informing you about its progress.
- Storage of customer data in our database, in order to execute the agreement between you and Barber Battle.
- Storage of customer data in our database for publication in the Whois database.
- Taking measures to improve services.
- The provision of information or offers.
- We process your data when you use a website service from us. In many cases you will receive access through a username and password. We process this data together with your name, IP address, e-mail address, in order to provide you with the best possible service.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Given the business nature of our company, we have no intention of collecting any data about visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Barber Battle processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send our newsletter at your own discretion.
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services or to inform you about them.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Fabilous Barbershop analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Barber Battle also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Barber Battle does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an employee of ours) among them. You can ask us which relevant computer programs or systems we use.
How long we keep personal data
Barber Battle does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the standard legally determined retention period for personal data (personal details, address), with the aim of contacting you where appropriate.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Barber Battle only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Barber Battle and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Barber Battle would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is possible via this link.
How we protect personal data
Barber Battle takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. We do this with:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this on the address bar “https” and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you being redirected to a false IP address.
and other methods.
If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us by telephone or via email@example.com
* This privacy statement is valid for Fabilous Barbershop and its operating companies and is valid from July 1, 2019.